Library is a very important segment of any educational Institute. It carries immense importance and goes a long way in shaping up the personality of the students. Trikuta College of Education has a well furnished Library which is quenching the thirst of many since 2000.
The Library facilities are being upgraded every year in terms of making available the latest books on all the subjects being taught in the College. The Library also subscribes important magazines, newspapers and journals relating to topics of general nature & specialized field of education.
- Books will be issued to the students on production of the Library Card.
- In order to avoid any misuse of the card, a student should report to the Librarian in case it is lost or misplaced. A duplicate card will be issued on a payment of Rs. 50/-.
- Students can borrow two books at a time.
- Books shall be issued to the students for not more than four days. A fine of Rs 1/- per day shall be charged after the due date.
- Rare books, journals, current periodicals can be consulted only within the college library.
- Books lost/misplaced shall have to be replaced by the borrower failing which double the cost of books shall be charged.
- Students are supposed to observe complete silence in the library.
Trikuta College of Education being a part of the Sain charitable trust for higher education and research promises its students best of possible hostel facilities. There is a separate hostel facility for male and female candidates. The hostel has well staffed and modernized mess with a spacious dinning hall in which seating arrangement for the hostlers . There is common room for hostel mates providing all the necessary recreational facilities like T.V, Newspaper & Magazines. Facilities for indoor games are also available .The hostel works under the supervision of the first lady of the trust Mrs. Suman Sharma and warden - Meenakshi Gupta.
- No student shall leave the hostel for the night, to be with her relative (in Jammu) without the permission of the hostel authorities.
- No student shall leave the hostel to live temporarily elsewhere.
- Students going out of hostel shall have to go in groups of not less than 4, only once or twice a week with the prior permission of the Resident Warden.
- Prior permission shall be obtained from the hostel authorities before leaving the station. No student can go to her home town without the approval of the hostel authorities.
- No hosteller will remain absent from the teaching classes without informing the hostel authorities. Leave to the hostellers will only be sanctioned when recommended by the hostel authority.
- No visitor will be allowed except father and mother, a local guardian authorized by the parents of students. No guardian will be permitted to stay in the hostel. No visitor is allowed to enter the hostel. Parents/guardians are allowed to meet their wards in the guest room.
- Hostel authorities can search the room of the hostellers at any time without any prior intimation.
- In case of illness of any inmate, it is the duty of the hostel representative to report the matter to the hostel authorities.
- Misconduct/disobedience to the hostel authorities and breach of hostel rules shall liable to fine, suspension or removal from the hostel.
- Students should not patronize peddlers, dhobis unless they have permission from the hostel authorities. Generally no unauthorized person will be allowed to enter the hostel premises.
- Before leaving for home during vacation, students must lock the room and leave the keys with the hostel authorities.
College collects the hostel fees as per university norms.
The college has its own fleet of buses that covers most part of Jammu city